Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2016, Samara comes back, stronger than ever (Rings)

That is something I have never expected this year. I was watching videos on Youtube when I saw that thumbnail, and that title, Rings, my curiosity was triggered, I clicked on the trailer, and I saw her again...

Rings, directed by F. Javier GutiĆ©rre and expected for 2017 is the direct sequel to the movie The Ring Two (2005) directed by Hideo Nakata and The Ring (2002) by Gore Verbinski.

The story is simple. The little Samara Morgan who we tought to be sealed in her wet well for the eternity returns with a clear message for everyone: she is back and she knows how to use the Internet.

Old video tapes and big cathodic TVs are over!
Time for the Internet and plasma screens to shine the infamous circle upon this cursed world!



Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_(2017_film)




No comments:

Post a Comment